One less thing to worry about. Your return costs refunded worldwide.
Good news! For a limited time only, PayPal is offering subsidised return postage costs with returning online purchases. The postage cost incurred by yourself in returning the item(s) back to us may be refunded by PayPal. For further information regarding the terms and conditions of this PayPal offer, please visit: https://www.paypal.com.au/returns/
Due to health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund on used or 'change of mind' Sex Toys.
For faulty products, we offer a 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. We do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of our products, however we do stay true to our exceptional level of customer service, we will always aim to keep all our customers happy and satisfied with their purchase.
If your product is found to be faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we are unable to replace your product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
Before Returning Your Adult Toy:
Before returning a faulty product, may we please ask you to follow a few simple testing procedures as follows.
- Make sure the batteries that are used are of correct type
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted into the product correctly
- Try new batteries as you may be using old worn out batteries
- Make sure battery connectors are not wet or have moisture
- Make sure the security seal has been removed from the battery compartment
Returns Contact Information
(IMPORTANT - Please contact us to receive a RA number before returning your product)
C/O – Returns Department
P.O BOX 173
Oakleigh South 3167, Victoria, Australia
Ph: 1300 135 955
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
- Original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product
- Contact phone number if not provided previously
This will help us to quickly resolve the issue, should we need to contact you.